Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service is a great way to save time while you are at the Disneyland Resort. In fact, with all the people that visit Disneyland every day, you could really use all the time-saving method’s that you can. Especially if you can only go to Disneyland once every few years or longer!
What is Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service and How Does it Work?
Today I would like to talk about what is Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering service. How it works and what locations it is being offered at now and which locations are coming later this month.
What is Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service?
First of all, let’s take a look at what Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service is. This is a way for you to order your food from your phone from ANYWHERE in the park! Then once you reach the location, in the time frame you picked, tell them you are there then pick up your food! Think of it as a FastPass for food. Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service is a way to save waiting in line to make your order.
Another perk is that once you arrive at the restaurant and tell them you are there, you can find a table that you would like to eat at. Get everyone situated while Disneyland Cast Members are getting your food prepared. Then send one person from your party to pick up the food when it is ready.
How Does it Work?
Next, let’s take a look at how Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service works.
- Download the Disneyland App
First, you will need to download the Disneyland App onto your phone. It is available on both the iPhone and Android phones. (Make sure to do this at home, before you go, to save on data and battery.)
- Link Annual Pass (if applicable)
Second, tap on the link pass button so you can link your Annual Pass to the app. This way you will receive your Annual Pass discounts.
- Add Payment Method
Third, add a payment method. Right now you can pay via a credit card or bank card.
- Browse and Pick the Restaurant
Next, you can browse what restaurants offer Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service. To do this tap the “order food” button.
- Pick the Window of Time
After you pick the restaurant you want to order from, next you choose the window of time that reflects the time you would like to pick up your food and drinks.
Finally, after you have done all of the previous steps, you are now ready to order! In addition to some customizable options on the Disneyland app. You can also add sides, desserts, and drinks to your order. The next step is to arrive at the restaurant during your window time frame and tap “I’m Here”. Now the Disneyland Cast Members will start building your order. When your order is ready your screen will tell you. Then, you can go up to the Mobile Order pickup spot and get your items.
I don’t think I have to tell you the next step…. However, it is, eat your food and enjoy!!!
Locations for Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service in Disneyland.
Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service is available at select quick service restaurants. However, they continue to add more locations to the list. Here are the places it is available at in Disneyland:
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Jolly Holiday Bakery and Cafe on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Bengal Barbecue in Adventureland
- Hungry Bear Restaurant in Critter Country
- Red Rose Taverne in Fantasyland
- Galactic Grill in Tomorrowland
- Tiki Juice Bar in Adventureland
- Harbour Galley in Critter Country
- Edelweiss Snacks in Fantasyland
- Stage Door Cafe in Frontierland
- Refreshment Corner on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Royal Street Veranda in New Orleans Square
Locations for Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service in California Adventure.
Next are the locations in California Adventure.
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream on Buena Vista Street
- Award Wieners in Hollywood Land
- Lucky Fortune Cookery in Pacific Warf
- Pacific Warf Cafe in Pacific Warf
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill in Pacific Warf
- Corn Dog Castle in Paradise Pier
- Paradise Garden Grill in Paradise Pier
- Flo’s V8 Cafe in Cars Land
- Smokejumpers Grill in Grizzly Peak
- Bayside Brew in Paradise Gardens Park
Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service is a great way to save time during your Disneyland vacation. Time is definitely something you want to save while you are roaming all over the Disneyland Resort. This way you can enjoy more fun and magical things during your trip!
Have you tried Disneyland’s Mobile Ordering Service yet? What did you think? Do you plan on trying it during your next vacation? Let me know in the comments below. I would love to know what you think!
Thanks for stopping by Life in Mouse Years!
Don’t forget to sign up!
If you would like to stay up to date on new posts that come available, please sign up to receive email updates!